The madness is over. The 50.000 words (well, a bit more in my case) are written.
Nanowrimo 2014 is officially behind me.
I’ve ended this month with a story of 83815 words which in all honesty is a lot more than I had dared to hope for. And the story’s not done yet.
So, here’s the last run-down of things that have flown or crawled by in this story. You may recognise some of them once the book is out. (Which won’t be next month, I can promise you that. I first have to get Hilda 15 to a proper end.)
- We learn more about the origins about walking huts;
- swamp gas can smell like different things;
- Hilda makes a prediction about her future without knowing it;
- there’s something happening with oranges;
- there’s also a real magic show;
- and there is a form of disappointment. Magic isn’t all fun and laughter.
I hope you enjoyed this little walk along the path of this year’s Nanowrimo experience!