Welcome to the Nanowrimo report after 25 days of writing.
The word count for Hilda 16 is currently well over 75.000 words. The story is still going strong but it needs a lot of tender loving care because writing at this speed is demanding that the gods of Typos come over for frequent visits!
What’s been going on in there so far since the last update:
- Some insight on how old magical people can become and how they do it;
- still no idea how old Hilda actually is (and I’m not going to ask. Toads make even more typos than speeding writers);
- the teacher that they lost? Is found and back;
- If you’ve read Hilda – Snow White revisited then you may recall a visit to Scary Mountain. I’ll leave this hint at that;
- purple pebbles;
- a student isn’t coming back to school;
- there’s something about a ring with a red stone;
- and a mountain is crumbling.