The Nanowrimo madness is in its 15th day and I’m still going ahead full steam as far as work and other things allow.
The word count for the project currently is at 52362.
I can already promise you that this will be a very large new Hilda book. Forgive me if this upsets you, but somehow I think there is hardly anything to forgive. 😉
What new things have come up since the previous update?
- An interesting twist in flying lessons, something that doesn’t involve a broom;
- Hilda’s defence against boys trying to kiss her;
- lessons about dragons;
- meeting someone we’ve seen in a previous book;
- Hilda learns something about attitude from someone who learnt something about attitude.
- We learn about making a wand;
- and a big secret is revealed. Who was Hilda’s first boyfriend?
- Oh yes, there’s also this thing with a mirror.