The madness called Nanowrimo has been running for 10 days now. As usual I’m not very worried about reaching the goal of 50,000 words as my current word count for the project is at 37,228 words and I’m far from being done with the story. Not bad for ten days.
I am thoroughly enjoying this story and I’m certain you will also be entertained by all the things that happen in Hilda’s younger years. There are brooms to be flown and a school to be visited, to mention just a few things. Are there dragons, you ask? Well, do polar bears have white furs? Of course there are dragons!
What mentionables are there this time?
- School. Yes, Hilda goes to school.
- As I said: there is something like a dragon. Perhaps more of them.
- We meet several teachers, some of which are not who or what they appear to be
- There is music. Of sorts. You’ll learn about an instrument you probably never heard of. (I for one never did!)
- How will the first flying lessons go? Do you have any idea?
- If you read Hilda – Aiaia, you’ll know who’s coming to school too!