The madness is off since 5 days. I think I’m making good progress towards the goal of (at least) 50,000 words. My current count stands at 22,172 words.
As you may recall, my aim is to write most (or even better: all) of book 16 in the Hilda the Wicked Witch series, which opens up the world of Hilda’s younger years.
What have I covered in these first days:
- Hilda’s parents have entered the arena
- They found a home in a small village
- The magical people met the local king and queen
- Hilda “arrived” into their life
- Charisma, Hilda’s little sister, arrived as well
- It’s now clear where Baba Yaga came from
- And there are a few answers to burning questions like:
- Where did the two black cats come from?
- From which parent did Hilda inherit her attitude?
- What triggered the appearance of Hilda’s expression “shiny“?
- Who came up with “crappedy crap”?
Maybe you are as curious as I am to see where things stand in 5 days… 🙂