Dear reader, sometimes it is hard to decide what to do next. Do you share that view? For me at this point in time the decision runs along the following:
- start with the next Hilda the Wicked Witch story (number 11);
- continue and finish “Bristol Dream”;
- continue and finish “Daniel and Rayko”, the sequel to “Bactine”;
- continue and finish a special little project for the Alexandria Publishing Group (take priority);
- continue with the Lily Marin book.
Along all that are also the preparations for Nanowrimo, the writer’s madness for November.
I already hear the Hilda fans yell that Hilda has to take priority, which of course I fully understand. Just as the Lily Marin fans will claim that Lily must take priority. Perhaps I need a decision-making device. Incidentally there is one here, right on the screen!