The madness which many people around the world lovingly call Nanowrimo is on track since 20 days. My story is still progressing nicely and I had the most amazing moment of synchronicity that I could hope for. Or not even that.
I was writing part 15 of my Hilda series when Nanowrimo started. Because of that I started writing part 16 even when 15 isn’t done yet. In book 15 I had reached a point where Hilda was struggling with something traumatic of her past.
So there I was, writing that specific part in her past in part 16 (which is about her youth) and at one point I was writing in 15 AND 16 simultaneously so I could get the feelings and emotions of both experiences perfectly aligned. How special is that? Very special, yes indeed; I’m glad you agree with me.
Right then, what has been happening since the last update?
- They lost a teacher.
- Forbidden rooms aren’t that forbidden for our witch, even at a young age.
- Did I mention that I know who Hilda’s first boyfriend was? Well, I do.
- Miss Hepatia Strunk wears pink.
- If you’ve read “Charisma the young witch” then you’ll find out where the ring came from. Otherwise you will have to read Charisma. 😉
- The word count so far is 62.980 words so this is going to be a larger than usual Hilda book, it seems. I’m sorry.
- Something amazing happens with respect to Baba Yaga’s parents.
That’s it for this update. I hope you’re bouncing off the walls to get your hands on this book. In that case: happy bouncing, because it’s not finished yet. 😉